Which one is suit for kitchen countertop
Stone It is a kind of material that suits to do kitchen countertop most
Stone mesa has beautiful atmosphere, high hardness, not easy to deformation and other characteristics Consequently stone material is applied in mesa Very common
nd stone mesa, can be divided into natural stone and artificial stone.Among them, natural stone is represented by marble and granite.
Some friends will ask, kitchen countertop USES which kind of good?
Natural stone has a natural and beautiful texture, which is the artwork of nature. It has a hard texture, excellent scratch resistance and good abrasion resistance.Each design and color has its own, can be competent for various styles.
The advantages of marble countertops are:
1. Beautiful texture, high quality, and no deformation, high hardness, wear resistance, high temperature resistance.
2. Stable physical property, careful organization, stable long-term deformation and small expansion coefficient.
Disadvantages of marble countertops are:
As a result of marble is structure of porous material, in daily clean, can have a few residuum, filth hard to avoid as dishcloth is wiped and fill in crackle, breed bacterium.
Of course, these shortcomings pay attention to marble care before installation, after installation, pay attention to curing at ordinary times can be avoided as far as possible.
The beauty of marble is exciting, so even if there are some shortcomings, or many people will choose marble decoration, especially high-end decoration, luxury villas.
Granite is a tectonite formed by the rise of volcanic lava to the surface of the earth's crust under the molten state of considerable pressure. The magma does not erupt from the earth, but slowly cools and solidifies underground. It is a plutonian acid igneous rock and belongs to igneous rock (igneous rock).
Granite is the most common natural stone material in kitchen mesa, its hardness is tall, fight dirt sex is good, although beautiful go up inferior to marble, but granite is a kind of stone material that is very practical.
The advantages of granite countertops are:
1. Heat resistance: Granite has excellent heat resistance and heat dissipation, and the heated pot placed directly on the table will not leave any traces;Also won't because temperature difference is too big the circumstance that causes mesa to appear bubble or craze.
2. Resistance: The granite basically has no pores, and is not easy to breed bacteria, dirt, mold, mildew and other problems.
3. Hardness: The hardness of granite is second only to diamond in nature, so the granite table is not easy to produce scratches, hard but not brittle.
4. Stability: Granite has stable properties, non-conductive, non-magnetic, acid-alkali resistance,
erosion resistance, good shock absorption effect and long service life.
Disadvantages of granite countertops are:
If granite wants to lay a large area, there must be joints, and joints are easy to hide dirt, so granite kitchen countertops construction technology requirements are relatively high.
Kitchen countertops made of granite are mainly used in the kitchen and laundry pool. At present, they are quite popular at home and abroad. Kitchen countertops are commonly used in imported granite such as black sands, Indian red, British brown, shanxi black, Mongolia black and other domestic black granite.