G603 Luna White Granite

Stone form: White Granite
Code: G603 Luna white granite
Technics: Natural Stone
Transport port: Wuhan
Hs Code: 68029390
Place of origin: China
Transport Package: Wooden Bundle

Product Details

G603 Luna white granite polished slab


Basic Information

Model

G603 Luna white granite slab

Brand

Xiamen Stone Forest Co.Ltd,

Additional name

Bianco Crystal Granite, Hubei White Granite, White Linen Granite

Thickness(mm)

10,15,18,20,30

Price Term

EXW/FOB/CNF/CFR/CIF

Authentication

CE/SGS

Usage

Indoor Decorations Materials

Physical

Slate

Size

Customized is available

Technics

Natural

Samples

Samples free, but freight collect

Payment

T/T,L/C at sight


Product Specification

Material

G603 Luna white natural granite

Color

White

Surface Finish

Polished, Sawn Cut, Sanded, Rockfaced, Sandblasted, Tumbled and so on.

Available size

Big slab: 240cm x 120cm up x2/3cm, 270cm x 160cm up x2/3cm or as customize

Small rough :2400up x 600up/700up x 20/30mm, etc.

Tiles:305 x 305 x 10mm (12" x 12" x 3/8"), 305 x 610 x 10mm (12" x 24" x 3/8"), 400 x 400 x 10mm (16" x 16" x 3/8"),

Thickness

1-3cm

Packing

Standard Export wooden bundles; available in Customized packing requirements

Delivery time

7-10 days for one container

Usage

Widely used in outdoor decoration, countertop,garden,walkway,school hotel super mall.

Payment terms

T/T 30% deposit, the other 70% after shipment

L/C: irrevocable L/C at sight;Other payment terms are available after negotiation.

Samples

Free small samples are available

G603 Application

Decoration Material,Construction,Living Room,Kicthen

Quality control

1 Natural glossiness must be reach 85 degree or up.
2 Thickness tolerance:+1mm.
3 Diagonal tolerance:+1mm.
4 Surface flatness tolerance:+0.3mm.



Product Photos






Inspection


Packing & Container Loading

Tiles are well packed in strong wooden crates with foam and plastic inner or as per your request

Slabs are well packed in wooden bundles with polished face to face.


Our Advantages

1. Top quality material (A Grade) with competitive price

2. We have more than 12 years production experience, professional knowledge for the construction stone.

3. Pofessional workers and QC for producing and inspection

4. Strong packing and well container loading

5. Good after-sale service


FAQ

1. How can I get a sample?

Please contact your sales representatives or send us email by 2sales@stone-forest.com


2. How do you ship sample?

The sample will be sent by DHL, TNT, FeDEX.

Normally you will receive the package within one week.


Hot Tags: g603 luna white granite, manufacturers, suppliers, factory, customized, wholesale, buy, price, for sale

Inquiry

You Might Also Like