China Granite G603

Stone form: White Granite
Code: China Granite G603
Technics: Natural
Transport port: Wuhan, China
Hs Code: 68029390
Place of origin: China
Transport Package: Wooden Bundle

Product Details

Natural stone China Granite G603 for slabs tiles


Basic Information

Material No

China Polished Granite G603

Brand name

Xiamen Stone Forest Co.Ltd,

Surface

Polished/Flamed/honed

Thickness

2~10cm

Trade Term

EXW/FOB/CNF/CFR/CIF

Authentication

CE

Usage

Decorations

Physical

Natural stone

Products Size

Customer require

Stone Form

Random slabs

Way of packing

With standard fumigated seaworthy wooden bundle

Port of shipment

Wuhan, China


Product Specification

Material

China Granite G603 slabs

Color

White

Surface Finish

Polished, Honed, Antiqued etc

Available size

Big slab:240up*120up*2cm , 240up*120up*3cm

Cut to size:305x305,305x610,610x610,800x400,500x1000 etc

Packing

Strong fumigated wooden bundles

Delivery time

10-20 days for first container, then 5-7 days per container

Usage

Used for floor, pattern, wall facade, indoor decoration, kitchen countertop, vanity top

Payment terms

T/T 30% deposit, the other 70% after shipment

L/C: irrevocable L/C at sight

Samples

Free small samples are available

G603 application

Interior & exterior, floor tile, wall tile, swimming pool tiles, tiles for yard etc

Quality control:

1)Thickness tolerance (length,width,thickness):+/-1mm; sheet thickness tolerance :+/-0.5mm

2)Polished degree: above 85 degree

3) QC check piece by piece before packing


Product Photos






Inspection


Packing & Container Loading

After the products are packed well, professional workers will load them and fixed them carefully into the container.


About us

Xiamen Stone Forest Co.,Ltd. is mainly engaged in business of processing and trading all kinds of stone products

Our business covers slabs, cut-to-size tiles, complex tiles, countertop, column stone, carving stone, fireplace etc.


FAQ

1. Does granite chip easily?

Granite is a very durable stone. ...it doesn't chip easily.


2. Can you help to arrange the shipment to my warehouse?

A: Sure we can arrange shipment from our factory to any your indicated location.


3. How do I know the quality of the products?

We'll send you the order update and product pictures for you to see for yourself.


Hot Tags: china granite g603, manufacturers, suppliers, factory, customized, wholesale, buy, price, for sale

Inquiry

You Might Also Like