Padang Dark Granite G654

Stone form: Grey Granite
Code: Padang Dark Granite G654
Technics: 100% Natural stone
Transport port: Xiamen, China
Hs Code: 68029390
Place of origin: China
Transport Package: Wooden Bundle

Product Details

Dark grey G654 granite a kind of grey granite quarried in China.


Basic Information

Material No

Padang Dark grey Granite G654

Company

Xiamen Stone Forest Co.Ltd,

Color

gray

Marble Density (kg / m³)

2700

Trade Term

FOB/CNF/CFR/CIF

Authentication

CE/SGS

Usage

Interior

Physical Characteristics

Basalt

Size

Customized Size

Stone Form

Cut to size or Random slabs

Packing details

Strong seaworthy wooden crates or wooden bundles

Brand name

Stone forest


Product Specification

Material

Padang Dark Granite G654 slab

Color

Dark grey

Surface Finish

Polished, Flamed, Honed, Split, Tumbled, Sandblasted,
Chiselled, Bush-hammered, Mushroom, etc.

Available size

Slab:240up*120up*2cm
240up*120up*3cm

Tile: 305*305*10mm (12*12*3/8'')

305*610*20mm (12*24*3/4'')

610*610*20mm (24*24*3/4'')

Countertops sizes: 96"x26", 108"x26", 98"x37"

Packing

Standard Exporting Seaworthy Package

( Inner: plastic film and foam; Outer: Solid Wood crates or pallets.)

Delivery time

According to the order quantity,normally 15-21 days for one container after order confirm

Usage

Indoor metope, stage face plate, outdoor metope, ground outdoor, etc

Payment terms

T/T 30% deposit, the other 70% after shipment

L/C: irrevocable L/C at sight

Samples

Free samples are available

Mini order quantity

Small quantity is acceptable

Business Scope: Slabs, Tiles, Countertop, Window sills, Stairs, Columns, Curbstones, Paving stones, Cubes, Mosaic, Sculptures, Tombstones and Monuments


Product Photos





Surface Finished


Inspection

Professional QC, Strictly Control Every Producing Process


Packing & Container Loading

After the products are packed well, professional workers will load them and fixed them carefully into the container.


About us

Xiamen Stone Forest Co.,Ltd. is mainly engaged in business of processing and trading all kinds of stone products , and also participates in many important building projects all over the world.The company is located in the famous building materials of Xiamen.


FAQ

1. What is about sample, how to get its?

We will supply samples free, but courier cost shall be collected.

So please offer your courier account


2. Can I come to your factory to have a look?

Absolutely, you will be warmly welcome to visit our factory.


Hot Tags: padang dark granite g654, manufacturers, suppliers, factory, customized, wholesale, buy, price, for sale

Inquiry

You Might Also Like