G603 Padang Light Granite

Stone form: Grey granite
Code: G603 padang light granite
Technics: Natural stone
Transport port: Wuhan, China
Hs Code: 6802939000
Place of origin: China
Transport Package: Wooden Bundle

Product Details

Natural Building Material G603 padang light grey granite


Basic Information

Stone No

G603 padang light granite slabs

Brand name

Xiamen Stone Forest Co.Ltd,

Surface

Polished/honed

Thickness(mm)

10,15,18,20mm

Trade Term

FOB/CNF

Authentication

CE/SGS

Main Application

Wall PAVING

Physical Characteristics

Marble/Travertine

Products Size

Customized Size

Technics

100% Natural

Modes of packing

Fumigated wooden crates

Port of shipment

WUHAN


Product Specification

Material

G603 padang light granite Slab

Color

gray

Surface Finish

Polished, Honed, Flamed, Sandblasted, Antiqued etc.

Available size

Big slab:2400upx1200upx18/20/30mm, 2700upx1700upx18/20/30mm, etc
Small slab:180~240 up x 60 / 70 x 2 / 3cm etc

Cultural to size:20 x 10 x 2cm, 30 x 15 x 2cm, 40 x 20 x 2.5cm, 50 x 25 x 2.5cm, 60 x 30 x 3cm

Thickness

10mm,20mm,30mm

Packing

15-20 pieces per bundle for 20mm slab,
10-15 pieces per bundle for 30mm slab,

Delivery time

Depend on the quantity

Usage

Slab, Baluster, Pillar, Column, Vanity Top, Round Top, Sculpture, Windowsill, Skirting, Border, Mosaic, Threshold,Footer, ect.

Payment terms

T/T 30% deposit, the other 70% after shipment

L/C: irrevocable L/C at sight

Samples

Free small samples

Mini order quantity

No quantity limit.


Product Photos





Inspection


Packing & Container Loading

Slabs are well packed in wooden bundles with polished face to face.


Our Advantage

We have professional factory dedicated to export orders, good processing and on time delivery.

We have more than 12 years production experience, professional knowledge for the construction stone.

We have well-trained QC team to control whole quality .


FAQ

1. How to ship sample?

The sample will be delivered by DHL, UPS, FeDEX, etc


2. If the customer can visit factory?

Sure, we are warmly welcome you to our factory and talk face to face for order details.


3. Consultation and post-sale service:

We support you throughout the lifetime of your purchase, and our sales team is available 24/7 to communicate.


Hot Tags: g603 padang light granite, manufacturers, suppliers, factory, customized, wholesale, buy, price, for sale

Inquiry

You Might Also Like