Hubei Quarry G603 Granite Slabs

Stone form: Granite slabs
Code: Hubei quarry G603 granite slabs
Technics: Natural
Transport port: Wuhan, China
Hs Code: 68029390
Place of origin: China
Transport Package: Wooden Bundle

Product Details

Natural Building Material Polished Flamed Honed Hubei quarry G603 granite


Basic Information

Product Number

Hubei quarry G603 granite slab

Brand name

Xiamen Stone Forest Co.Ltd,

Surface

Polished

Thickness

10/15/18/20/30mm

Price Term

FOB/CFR/CIF

Certificate

CE/SGS

Usage

Floor tiles

Physical

Granite/Marble

Thickness Tolerance

+/-1mm

Quality

Top Quality

Sample Request

Free Sample with Freight Paid by Customer

Payment

T/T 30% Deposit,70% balance before loading;L/C at sight


Product Specification

Material

Hubei quarry G603 granite slabs

Color

grey

Surface Finish

Polished, Flamed, Honed, Bush-hammered, Swan-cut, Natural, Pineapple, etc

Available size

Big slab:2400up x 1200up x 15mm, 2400up x 1200up x 20mm, 2400up x 1200up x 30mm etc.

Cut to size:457 x 457 x 10mm, 300 x 300 x 10mm, 300 x 600 x 10mm, 600 x 600 x 20mm

Thickness

10-30mm

Packing

15-20 pieces per bundle for 20mm slab,
10-15 pieces per bundle for 30mm slab,

Delivery time

7-10 days for one container after receiving deposit

Usage

Widely used in Floor Tiles, Wall Tiles, Stairs, Countertops walkway,school hotel super mall.

Payment terms

T/T 30% deposit, the other 70% after shipment

L/C: irrevocable L/C at sight

Samples

Free small samples

Mini order quantity

No quantity limit.but if your odder more than one container we can give you more discount.

Quality control

During the whole production process,from material
choosing, fabrication to package,our quality auditors will strictly control each single and every process to ensure quality standards and punctual delivery.




Product Photos






Inspection


Packing & Container Loading

Slabs are well packed in wooden bundles with polished face to face.


FAQ

1. What if the tiles are broken during transition?

A: All our products are insuranced, our after sales will sort our the reasons and will sure you'll be properly compensated.


2.Does granite chip easily?

Granite is a very durable stone. ... Because of its crystalline structure, granite can chip if subjected to sharp hard objects.


3. What is the most popular granite color?

The most common granite colors are white, black and gray and beige/brown


Hot Tags: hubei quarry g603 granite slabs, manufacturers, suppliers, factory, customized, wholesale, buy, price, for sale

Inquiry

You Might Also Like