Crystal White Granite G603 Granite Slab

Stone form:Granite slabs
Code: Crystal white granite G603 granite slab
Technics: Natural
Transport port: Wuhan, China
Hs Code: 68029390
Place of origin: China
Transport Package: Wooden Bundle

Product Details

Natural stone polished Crystal white granite G603 granite for slabs tiles countertop


Basic Information

Stone Code

Crystal white granite G603 granite

Brand name

Xiamen Stone Forest Co.Ltd,

Form

Big slab

Density (kg / m³)

>=2.65g/cm3

Surface

Polished/honed/flamed etc

Thickness

1./1.5/2/3cm~10cm

Trade Term

FOB

Certificate:

CE/SGS

Main Application

Tiles/countertop/vanity top

Physical Characteristics

granite

Thickness Tolerance(mm)

+1~-2

Quality

Selected Quality

Samples

Free

Origin

China


Product Specification

Material

Crystal white granite G603 granite slabs

Color

White

Surface Finish

Polished, flamed,honed, sandblasted etc.

Available size

Big slab:2400up x 1400up x 20/30mm etc. 94 1/2" x 55" x 3/4" or 1 1/4" etc.

Small slab:2400up x 600/700/800mm x 20/30mm etc 94 1/2" x 24" or 27 1/2" or 31 1/2" x 3/4" or 1/1/4"

Packing

Strong fumigated wooden bundles

Delivery time

Within 10-15 days after order confirmed

Usage

Used for floor, pattern, wall facade, indoor decoration, countertop

Payment terms

T/T 30% deposit, the other 70% after shipment

L/C: irrevocable L/C at sight

Samples

Free samples are available

Mini order quantity

Small quantity is acceptable

Quality control: During the whole production process, from material choosing, fabrication to package, our QC will strictly control quality and specification piece by piece to ensure quality standards .


Product Photos






Inspection


Packing & Container Loading

After the products are packed well, professional workers will load them and fixed them carefully into the container.


FAQ

1. What is the time of preparing samples?

It will take 1~3 days to prepare the samples.


2. Sampe delivery policy

Samples are usually for free, but the freight would be charged


3. Can I come to your factory to have a look?

Absolutely, you will be warmly welcome to visit our factory.


4. Is granite durable?

Yes, Granite is quiet durable,and it is resistant to chips and scratches.


Hot Tags: crystal white granite g603 granite slab, manufacturers, suppliers, factory, customized, wholesale, buy, price, for sale

Inquiry

You Might Also Like