Cheap Grey Granite G603 Slab

Stone form: Granite slabs
Code: Cheap grey granite G603 slab
Technics: Natural
Transport port: Wuhan, China
Hs Code: 6802939000
Place of origin: China
Transport Package: Wooden Bundle

Product Details

Cheap grey granite G603 polished honed flamed slab


Basic Information

Model Number

Cheap grey granite G603 slabs

Supplier

Xiamen Stone Forest Co.Ltd,

Surface

Polished/flamed

Thickness(mm)

10~30mm

Price Term

FOB/CNF/CFR/CIF

Certificate

CE

Main Application

Indoor

Physical

Natural stone

Thickness Tolerance(mm)

+/-1

Quality

A Quality

Samples

Free small sample

Payment

T/T, L/C, Western Union, Paypal and other payment items.


Product Specification

Material

Cheap grey granite G603 flamed slab

Color

grey

Surface Finish

Natural split, flamed, bush-hammered, polished, etc.

Available size

Big slab: 240cm x 120cm up x2/3cm, 270cm x 160cm up x2/3cm or as customize

Small rough :100upx60upx1.8cm 180-240x60upx1.8cm

Thickness

2-3cm

Packing

plastic inside + strong seaworthy wooden bundle outside, Available in Customized packing requirements

Delivery time

7-10 days for one container after receiving deposit

Usage

Widely used in outdoor decoration, countertop,garden,walkway,school hotel super mall.

Payment terms

T/T 30% deposit, the other 70% after shipment

L/C: irrevocable L/C at sight;Other payment terms are available after negotiation.

Samples

Free small samples are available

Mini order quantity

100m2

Quality control

1) Polished degree: 85 or up
2) Thickness tolerance: -1/+1mm QC check pieces by pieces strictly before packing.
3) Diagonal tolerance : +/-1mm
4) Surface flatness tolerance: +/-0.3mm


Product Photos






Inspection


Packing & Container Loading

Tiles are well packed in strong wooden crates with foam and plastic inner or as per your request

Slabs are well packed in wooden bundles with polished face to face.


FAQ

1: Do you have designer they can understand my Auto Cad Drawing?

Yes, of course. We have professional designer team they are skilled in Auto Cad Software, and they can make decomposition drawing to check with you before we produce.


2: Could you please possible sent me a sample?

Yes, of course it's possible to send you a sample.The sample is free for you,but you need to pay for the express.


Hot Tags: cheap grey granite g603 slab, manufacturers, suppliers, factory, customized, wholesale, buy, price, for sale

Inquiry

You Might Also Like